Part Time Teller | Berlin
Great companies are built on great people-- which is why 1st National Bank continually surrounds itself with a diverse team of high performing, innovate, creative, team players who are empowered to do what is right for the clients--and have fun doing it.
1st National Bank currently has full and part-time openings in both their Berlin and Omro/Winneconne Financial Centers. These individuals will be responsible for handling an array of client transactions, as well as opening and maintaining depository accounts.
Candidates must have a passion for the clients, a community mindset, comfort with technology and a sense of humor. If you meet these qualifications, embrace the unexpected, and are always ready to take a step beyond, then 1st National wants to speak with you!
1st National Bank offers a career, not just a job. The employee total rewards package includes competitive salaries, incentive programs, comprehensive medical/dental/vision benefits, retirement plan with employer match, professional development programs, tuition reimbursement, paid leave and work life balance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Strong client service skills, pleasant demeanor, willing to help others.
- Ability to sell products that benefit the client and FNB.
- Good communication skills including listening, eye contact, verbal, written, and electronic.
- Careful and accurate in his/her work.
- Good math skills.
- Ability to use general office equipment such as a computer, copy machine, fax machine, telephone, and other similar equipment.
- Business professional.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Good problem solving and reasoning skills. Able to think on your feet.
- Hourly / $10.30 - $14.94
Please submit your resume to:
- 1st National Bank | Attn: Human Resources | PO Box 310, Berlin, WI 54923
1st National Bank is proud to be the second oldest chartered bank in Wisconsin with eight community driven locations. 1st National Bank celebrates longevity and constant growth while maintaining excellent customer service, providing community support and improving its attention on business banking. 1st National Bank strives to be a great place to bank and work, employing about 80 people who reside in more than 10 Wisconsin counties from Green Bay to Madison.
1st National Bank is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of 1st National Bank to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees in a harassment-free work environment regardless of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, gender, age, disability, veteran status or other basis prohibited by state, federal and local laws.